Any role involved in Digital Transformation at an architectural level
Agilists and business managers who need to understand the importance of architecture when shifting toward an Agile at scale model, and who want to learn architecture skills
Digital architects working in outcome-based, team-led, and product-centric organizations
Enterprise Architects, solution architects, security architects, and software architects who want to stay relevant in an Agile at scale world and who need to learn new architecture skills for the digital age
Individuals certified will have the following takeaways:
An ability to deliver Agile Architecture in support of Digital Transformation
An understanding of the importance of architecture when deploying Agile at scale
An ability to apply best practices and techniques for architecting with agility
A common language with Enterprise Architects and Agilists
The following information is available describing the program.
- Open Agile Architecture Practitioner Certification Brochure [PDF]
- Open Agile Architecture Practitioner Datasheet [PDF]
- Program Configuration [PDF]
- Read the Open Agile Architecture Standard Online [HTML]
Certification for Individuals
Learning & Training
- Get started with Individual Certification
- Virtual training courses and examinations.
- View the Accredited Training Course Calendar
- View the Accredited Training Course provider showcase
- Self Study Resource: The Open Agile Architecture Practitioner Certification Self-Study Pack
- Syllabus: Open Agile Architecture™ Practitioner Conformance Requirements
- Exams: Open Agile Architecture™ Practitioner Exam Summary
- Take an exam at Home
- Advice Sheet for Candidates taking a Pearson VUE exam [PDF]
- The Open Group Certification for People: Certification Policy for Examination-Based Programs
Accreditation of Training Courses
- The Open Group Certification for People: Open Agile Architecture™ Practitioner Program Configuration
- How to Apply for Training Course Accreditation
- Accredited Training Course Register
Click here to check if your organization is a license holder.
Please contact The Open Group Certification Authority by email.