The Open Group events are for business and technology professionals interested in achieving business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group organizes conferences, member meetings, industry verticals, webinars, podcasts and videos on a wide variety of topics.
- Digital Enterprise Transformation
- How Digital Standards can be best used together to accelerate the adoption of Digital practices across an organization
- Architect's Toolkit — the right tool for the right job. Tools by architects for architects.
- Synergy between standards: the TOGAF® Standard and Open Agile Architecture™ Standard
- Digital Practitioners Body of Knowledge™ for managing key issues and skills needed at each stage of the digital journey
- IT4IT™ Reference Architecture helps organizations manage their digital product portfolio
- Saving the Environment with Open Footprint Data Model
- Open FAIR™ Body of Knowledge and Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Zero Trust Architecture (ZTA)
The Open Group Future Airborne Capability Environment™ (FACE) Consortium and Sensor Open Systems Architecture™ (SOSA) Technical Interchange Meeting (TIM), hosted by the U.S. Army, will be on September 14, 2021 in Huntsville, Alabama.
Technology Interchange Meetings (TIM) allow DoD, Industry, and Academia to collaborate on Research and Engineering technology challenges. It will feature expert presentations by a cross-section of the defense community, industry, and academia. Attendees will hear presentations from industry and government, detailing the positive impact of FACE and SOSA adoption for buyers (end users), suppliers, integrators, and business representatives, including both Business and Technical lessons learned.
This in-person event at the Von Braun Center will run throughout the day, with industry and government Members from both the FACE and SOSA Consortia presenting technical papers.
- FACE Consortium Members will showcase products and tools that are certified conformant to, or aligned with, the FACE Technical Standard
- SOSA Consortium Members will showcase, through implementation or conceptual examples, how their products align to the SOSA Snapshot and the positive impact of SOSA adoption
** Pre-registration is strongly advised to avoid long lines and delayed entry onsite.
The Open Group builds compelling event programs featuring speakers who provide a wide range of expertise and experience, in order to give our attendees access to the best thought leadership in the industry. The Open Group events offer exposure for speakers’ ideas, expertise, and organizations to high-placed decision makers within influential organizations worldwide:
- • Representatives of global organizations including Fortune 500 companies, policy-making agencies and standard bodies
- • Professionals such as enterprise architects, designers and managers of IT infrastructure, product managers and engineering managers of architecture tools, system integrators, IT procurement professionals, and enterprise network security experts
Presentation proposals should be submitted online and will be reviewed by our Program Steering Committee. The session detail is a critical factor in determining whether your presentation proposal is accepted so spend some time outlining what you plan to cover.
The Program Steering Committee favors end-user perspectives and presenters, and vendor-neutral educational presentations that focus on the real-life applications and case studies. Front-line implementers and end-users are given preference in the speaker selection process.
Vendors are encouraged to recruit clients and partners who are front-line implementers or end-users as presenters or co-presenters.
The Open Group is a vendor-neutral and technology-neutral consortium. To respect this neutrality, your presentation should not contain any marketing pitch for products or services.