Leading global standards for Enterprise Architecture and certification for enterprise IT and Business Architecture
The Open Group Architecture Forum membership is the premier global environment for fostering the development and delivery of robust Enterprise Architecture (EA) ecosystems. Members have early access to relevant knowledge, and are able to influence and lead the development of EA standards and best practices. The Forum provides an active vendor-neutral environment for users and vendors to learn about and develop EA standards that align with business objectives and deliver greater value.
The mission of The Open Group Architecture Forum is to advance The Open Group vision of Boundaryless Information Flow™, for and between enterprises, through a set of programs that focus on all architectural aspects of this objective. These include:
- Providing broad and deep leadership to the EA community
- Validating, publishing, fostering, and maintaining best practices for EA
- Developing, organizing, researching, and publishing thought leaders in EA
- Initiating and managing programs and projects to support these activities
The Open Group Architecture Forum manages the TOGAF® standard, an Open Group standard that improves business efficiency by providing the same Enterprise Architecture methodology & framework used by the world’s leading finance & government organizations.
Here are some of the current activities in the Architecture Forum
- TOGAF® Standard path for evolution
- TOGAF® and ArchiMate® Harmonization Project
- Capability based planning
- TOGAF® standard Ecosystem
- TOGAF® standard glossaries translations
The Open Group events are for business and technology professionals interested in achieving business objectives through technology standards. The Open Group organizes conferences, member meetings, industry verticals, webinars and podcasts on a wide variety of topics.
Check our events calendar for upcoming events.